> 2 to 4 years of work experience for OTH (5STAR only) and 2 years for Flagship in front office or housekeeping role
Male or Female candidates
- Help & Assist Guests with Check-in & Check-out
- Meets every guest upon Check-in & Check-out (MUST)
- If unable to meet the guest upon Check-in (during work hours) - then should meet them within 15 minutes of Check-in
- Easily Accessible/Reachable by Guests (Shares Business Card)
- Directly (& with immedicacy) responds to (including via proactive engagement) & resolves guest issues/queries/concerns
- Gives courtesy calls to guests (as per a defined objective driven structure/format).
- Check and take care of Guest preferences and Special Days (Birthday, Anniversary)
- Is a scaled down Concierge wrt arranging for special Guest requirements (or knows the best way to connect directly with the sources for the same). Has the local knowledge and takes the initiative.
- Takes rounds of the Hotel along with one of the GRE on shift (twice in a day; quality checks) - Front of the House & Back of the House
- Checks (as per defined format/schedule) Random Rooms (both arrival & occupied), in order to quality check the standards (incuding whether the GRA`s are following to do basic touch points - eg folding the clothes kept on bed/ Keeping the charger at its place etc.)
- Plans for & ensures that GRA`s execute in the schedule for Extra public Area and Room Cleaning ( Spring Cleaning-Weekly basis)
- Checks for Pest Control & Horticulture
- Checks for / Follow-up / Proactively plan for Maintenance issues (identify & fix, proactively plan against etc)
- Checks for Preventive Maintenance parts in rooms and the Hotel.
- Checks and Takes Care of Equipment Maintenance for the Hotel ( Weekly).
- Accountable for the P&L of the Hotel
- Checks for Inventory and maintains proper Par stock
- Checks and Takes care of Expenses Incurred
- Conducts the BrainPlay-OSI directed Training Schedule regularly
- Conducts the Morning Stand-Ups (in which he/she also assigns and allocates jobs and responsibility to the team members)
- Prepares the Roster for the Team
Future Career Growth opportunity:
Faster growth to Management level
> After reaching Hotel Manager role, one can look forward to become GM in 2-3 years span, basis defined performance criterion, leadership skills demonstrated and displaying promise of managing larger scale can propel HM to next level.
For OYO TOWNHOUSE: Salary: 20000 - 25000 per month (Fixed + Incentive); No Accommodation and No Food
For SWS - Salary: 20000 per month (Fixed + Incentive) ; No Accommodation and No Food
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately with updated resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the hotel HR.